Call for Abstract
2nd World Congress and Exhibition on Construction and Steel Structure, will be organized around the theme “Future Trends in Construction & Steel Structure”
Steel Structure 2016 is comprised of 10 tracks and 82 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Steel Structure 2016.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Construction Engineering manages the outlining, arranging, development, and administration of Structures. This track will cover Automation in development, Intelligent Construction Site, Advanced development advances, Building data displaying, Construction Materials.
- Track 1-1Automation in construction
- Track 1-2Intelligent Construction Site
- Track 1-3Advanced construction technologies
- Track 1-4Building information modeling
- Track 1-5Construction Materials
- Track 1-6Trial design & design examples
- Track 1-7Advanced design techniques
- Track 1-8Case studies in construction material
- Track 1-9Case studies in nondestructive testing
Structures joins a few territories like Building Structures, Tall Buildings, Offshore Structures, Lightweight Structures, Bridges and transportation structures, Steel surrounding structures and Metal Buildings, Steel Fabrication, Composite materials, Smart and adaptive structure, Structural optimization & sensitivity analysis. In designing and architecture, a structure is a body or collection of bodies in space to shape a framework equipped for supporting loads. The impacts of loads on physical structures are resolved through auxiliary analysis. Structural engineering alludes to building of physical structures.
- Track 2-1Buildings structures
- Track 2-2New structural systems
- Track 2-3Fatigue and fracture mechanics in steel
- Track 2-4Structural optimization & sensitivity analysis
- Track 2-5Smart & adaptive structure
- Track 2-6Composite materials
- Track 2-7Steel fabrication
- Track 2-8Steel framing structures and metal buildings
- Track 2-9Bridges & transportation structures
- Track 2-10Offshore structures
- Track 2-11Lightweight structures
- Track 2-12Tall buildings
- Track 2-13Structural modeling and analysis
Steel Construction is the development of a metal structure created with steel for the internal support and for exterior. Investigation of different motor parameters, for example, High Performance basic steel, Material Quality & Control, Cold formed steel, Non structured steel, Future trends in steel structures, Advanced sustainable material, Sustainable steel structure, composite construction. Advantages are there of utilizing steel are steel is cost effective, energy efficient product which does not simply warp, buckle, twist or bend, and is therefore easy to modify and offers design flexibility.
- Track 3-1High Performance structural steel
- Track 3-2Connection design
- Track 3-3Composite construction
- Track 3-4Sustainable steel structure
- Track 3-5Unique steel structures – case studies
- Track 3-6Advanced sustainable material
- Track 3-7Future trends in steel structures
- Track 3-8Advanced steel casting techniques
- Track 3-9High tensile strength steel
- Track 3-10Non structured steel
- Track 3-11Cold formed steel
- Track 3-12Material quality & control
- Track 3-13Analysis of semi-rigid connections
Environmental engineering is the amalgamation of sciences and engineering principles to develop the natural environment, to offer healthy water, air, and land for human habitation and for other creatures, and to clean up pollution sites. Green construction is used as a exercise of erecting buildings and using processes that are ecologically responsible and resourceful. Topics like Environmental modeling, Environmental Protection, Green Construction, Use of Recycled Materials in Construction etc are being widely researched into various civil and environmental engineering and multi-disciplinary research institutes and research groups.
- Track 4-1Environmental modeling
- Track 4-2Environmental protection
- Track 4-3Green construction
- Track 4-4Use of recycled materials in construction
Civil engineering is a professional engineering subject that deals with the design, construction, and physical and naturally maintained built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings. It is traditionally distributed into several sub-disciplines including architectural engineering, environmental engineering, structural and transportation engineering, materials engineering, waste water engineering, construction engineering, Urban Development, GIS, Remote sensing.
- Track 5-1Geotechnical engineering
- Track 5-2Urban Infrastructure
- Track 5-3Geographical information system (GIS)
- Track 5-4Remote sensing
- Track 5-5Geomatic engineering
- Track 5-6Highway / Transportation / Traffic engineering
Safety management in construction locations is very important occupational management system intended to manage safety. Project management & Quality assurance, Safety management, Risk analysis, Occupational Safety Principles, Building Automation system, Fall protection are few topics related to safety management in construction.
- Track 6-1Project management & Quality assurance
- Track 6-2Safety management
- Track 6-3Fall protection
- Track 6-4Occupational safety standards – case studies
- Track 6-5Risk analysis
- Track 6-6Building automation system- HVAC
Structures which are designed to bear earthquakes are known as earthquake resistance design. The aim of earthquake-resistant construction is to build structures that stand better during seismic movement than their predictable counterparts. Study of various constraints like Structural dynamics, Nonlinear numerical analysis, Material mechanics & characterization, Earthquake prediction, Retrofitting, Earth resistance structural techniques, Earthquake resistant design via active and passive control, Performance-Based Design are the most important topics of earthquake resistance structural engineering.
- Track 7-1Structural dynamics
- Track 7-2Nonlinear numerical analysis
- Track 7-3Material mechanics & characterization
- Track 7-4Retrofitting
- Track 7-5Earthquake prediction
- Track 7-6Earth resistance structural techniques
- Track 7-7Earthquake resistant design via active and passive control
- Track 7-8Performance-based design
Currently, modern industrial systems and processes are almost entirely dependent on the use of digital and dedicated software. Recent trends in digitalization related to construction and steel structure industry are Software Solutions for steel structures, 3D design simulation, software in design and simulation, Computer Aided Design, Next generation techniques in Computer Aided Structural Design.
- Track 8-1Software Solutions for steel structures
- Track 8-2Computer Aided Design
- Track 8-33D design simulation
- Track 8-4Case studies on use of software in design and simulation
- Track 8-5Next generation techniques in Computer Aided Structural Design
The Construction industry is a significant indicator of the development in a city as it creates investment opportunities across numerous associated areas. Areas like Construction Industry: Developing markets & business opportunities, Quality management in construction industry, Business opportunity in Green Building Industry, Collaborative Business Model, Case Studies in Contract Management, Construction Market Analysis, Construction market in USA are few topics which will be discussed in Steel Structure-2016 USA Congress.
- Track 9-1Construction Industry: Emerging markets & business opportunities
- Track 9-2Collaborative Business Model
- Track 9-3Business opportunity in green building industry
- Track 9-4Case studies in contract management
- Track 9-5Quality management in construction industry
- Track 9-6Concurrent engineering concept in construction industry
- Track 9-7Construction market analysis
- Track 9-8Construction market in USA
Fire engineering is the use of science and engineering principles to protect people, belongings, and their environments from the harmful and damaging effects of fire and smoke. It covers fire protection engineering and fire safety engineering. Fire engineers assist building owners, architects and developers in evaluating buildings' life safety and property protection objectives. This track will discuss about Fire in structures and Structural members, Material behavior at elevated temperature, Fire safety in oil, gas and nuclear facilities, Performance based Design, Experimental studies, Fire Engineering, Fire Engineering design codes, Validation of Fire Protection Models, Fire safety management.
- Track 10-1Fire in structures and structural members
- Track 10-2Fire safety in oil, gas and nuclear facilities
- Track 10-3Fire engineering design codes
- Track 10-4Fire engineering
- Track 10-5Validation of fire protection models
- Track 10-6Experimental studies
- Track 10-7Modeling – Simple calculation methods and simulations
- Track 10-8Performance based Design
- Track 10-9Material behavior at elevated temperature
- Track 10-10Fire safety management